So June has passed way quicker than I expected and now I’ve got just three days till I get another tattoo done (how exciting). As the first month of the summer break is over it’s time for me to share some of my favourite items.
- Black Shirt from Dorothy Perkins (which I actually got at a local charity shop) – it’s comfy, baggy and it’s black – all that I could ever ask for when it comes to work clothes and casual but still kinda elegant look for a night out with my friends.
- Golden Septum Ring – I’ve been looking for a septum that would suit me better than a usual one that you can get pretty much anywhere but it took me a while (a longer while than you may think – it took me 6 months). Finally, after days of walking past shops with piercing and accessories, I found the one! The simple golden ring that is pretty small and matches my gold earrings. Yay Reading monthly market!
- Golden Watch I bought years ago in Thailand – I never really was that keen to wear a watch since I carry my phone with me at all times it did not seem to be that necessary for me. Lately, I decided to make use of the electronic watch I bought around four years ago when I used to live in Thailand and…oh…my…god – I don’t want to take it off even though I have to when I’m going to work.
- Why Fashion Matters by Frances Corner – this book is an exploration of the idea of fashion in our everyday life and how clothes influence us as people, community, and social groups as well as talks about the impact that the fashion industry has on the lovely lovely earth.
- Vintage Dresses – there is nothing more classic than a small black dress and there is nothing more adorable than the vintage dress with long sleeves and flo
wery pattern on it. The first one I got is from the Mohito and now I just purchase every single one that I can get my hands on – I think you can say that I’m a little bit obsessed with those.
I hope you all have a great summer, I’m trying not to melt on a day to day basis and I finally got used to boiling in an all-black outfit at work. Have a lovely day my lovelieeessss!